Monday, July 30, 2018

NYPD Red #4 by James Patterson and Marshall Karp

Unlike the Women's Murder Club series, which I seem to be growing less fond of, this series seems to be reeling me in. I enjoy the characters immensely (Zach you are too smart to not put up boundaries with Kylie, ugh) and the story lines are always intense. If you aren't familiar with NYPD Red, the concept is basically that a detective squad was set up specifically to deal with the rich and famous crowd in New York. Red is for high profile cases only, basically.

This book brings in a character who I adored! She is a con artist and an adorable old lady. I would read this book again for her alone.

Four smiles for a great thriller that kept me reading and a cute little old con artist who talks to her husbands ashes.



No comments:

Post a Comment