Thursday, July 12, 2018

Blacklist by Alyson Noel

Beautiful Idols #2

Told you I'd have to dive into the sequel soon (and I just learned it's a trilogy, so that will have to happen).

This books picks up where Unrivaled left off and gives you more of the mystery. By the end of the book the characters are more developed and closer together but not closer to the answer. I don't have the most popular opinion here, you can read other reviews to see what I mean, but I think this was actually better than the first book. The characters felt more real this time around, they're coming into themselves and I like that. The side story with Mateo I could've done without, but that may be important in the conclusion book, I'm not sure yet.

I will read the third one and I give this one four smiles.



No comments:

Post a Comment