Thursday, March 26, 2015

Untamed by PC and Kristin Cast

Book 4 in the "House of Night" Series

Previously I rated book 1 a basic 3 smiles for good characters.  Book 2 I rated 4 smiles and a wink.  I am not sure why I didn't review (although I read) the 3rd book.  I recall liking it.

As with the previous three books I found I really like Zoey as a main character.  This new and somewhat refreshing take on the whole vampire genre is interesting, which is why I keep reading the books.  I liked the book, overall.

More interesting, I think, is the fact that Zoey is reading a book I just finished reviewing; Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr.  This sparked a whole conversation with my husband about putting another author's book into your work.  Does it date your work; making it so that your book can never be considered timeless?  Or does it help people find something else to read?  Feel free to join the conversation in the comments section.

Regardless I give this one three smiles and I'm not giving up the series!




No comments:

Post a Comment