Thursday, May 3, 2018

Sweet Revenge by Nora Roberts

I read my very first EVER Nora Roberts book in March of 2018 (Chasing Fire rated it 3 smiles). I liked it enough to give it another go.

This book fell a little flat for me. I liked the concept on the surface. The things Adrianne does are very unique and her story definitely has a feel of something you haven't heard before. But something about the story lost me. It may have been the story line with Phoebe, who I wanted to be a stronger character than she was. It may be the way the King was presented. Honestly, I'm having a hard time pinpointing exactly what my problem was.

Overall, I just didn't get into this one like I wanted.
I suspect people may feel VERY differently and would actually really enjoy the strong Adrianne.

Have you read it? Drop your own review in the comments.
2 smiles from me.


No comments:

Post a Comment