Sunday, May 20, 2018

Between Sisters by Kristin Hannah

The relationship between sisters is something you simply cannot understand if you do not have one. This book follows two sisters who have a rather broken relationship as they try to pull together at a time in their lives when they just need a sister.

I liked the chemistry between the girls, I liked the way their lives had unfolded without each other, and I liked the reasons they came together. Their relationship felt completely real to me.

The book did, however, take a twist that I wasn't expecting. The twist itself was good, but it felt like a stretch. Ok, no problem, I can handle one small stretch. Then it kept stretching as we learned a bit more. The ending was not my favorite.

Have you read it? I'd love to know what you think!

My rating: 3 smiles



No comments:

Post a Comment