Monday, July 8, 2013

Private London by James Patterson

According to the inside cover, this is the fourth book in the Private series.  However, if you've read any of them you know they don't need to be read in any particular order.  For this case we are in London following around Dan Carter, who is trying desperately to find an abducted woman whom he had promised to protect.  As it was in Private Games Jack Morgan doesn't feature much in this book, since it's not set in the USA.

For me this book was pretty good, but I expected James Patterson to give me a bit more intrigue.  The plot twists were mildly predictable, although arguably that's because I have literally read everything James has ever written and I am familiar with his writing style.  I recommend it for people who like a little suspense, but who don't really like the high action scenes.  You'll spend your time trying to figure out what's up with Hannah and who's responsible, which is certainly fun.

Three smiles for me (probably only 2 if it wasn't a Patterson novel).



No comments:

Post a Comment