Thursday, July 18, 2013

Married by Mistake by Abbie Gaines

Harlequin Romance.  If you had told teenage me that I would one day be reading Harlequin Romance novels because they were free on my nook, I would've laughed in your face (and promptly demanded to know what the heck a nook was...but that's beside the point).  However, I have found that I genuinely enjoy a good romance.  They are a quick read and they tend to have believable characters.  If you can stomach the cheesy story line and predictability of a romance novel, this was a great one. Adam and Casey are believable, adorable characters and the idea of a reality TV series in which people surprise their boyfriend with an immediate wedding is completely inside the realm of where TV is headed.

Overall, this one was a three smile.  Good, quick read.  If you like romances, this one is for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment