Thursday, February 14, 2019

Woman of God by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro

A new Pope will be chosen in Rome and she might be a woman.

I really liked that idea. The idea that a woman could actually be considered as Pope is, to say the least, shocking. I was interested in the story.

But that's where my nice things to say about this book end. I didn't like this one at all. It lacked character depth. The main character was flat for me and that just didn't work. I found uninterested in whether she became Pope or not. In fact, I wasn't sure I wanted her to be.

Overall, not a fan. I'd say if you think you'd enjoy a story about a doctor who goes to war-torn countries to try and save lives, this book would be a better fit for you. If you are not opposed to a little romance that doesn't always end well, even better.

I'm giving this one smile. Have you read it? I'd love to know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment