Thursday, February 14, 2019

Capital Gaines: Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff by Chip Gaines

You may know Chip Gaines the reality TV star, married to Joanna, father of a bunch of cute kids. But do you know Chip Gaines the young entrepreneur? The guy with a dream and a hammer?

Chip has so much to offer in this book. His business and worldviews are inspirational and optimistic. The love he has for Joanna is adorable. The stories he tells are lessons that I enjoyed learning.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading (and laughing) at this book. Highly recommended for entrepreneurs, nonfiction fans, or fans of the Gaines family.

Note for Parents/Teachers: Absolutely nothing in this book would cause me even a second of pause if my child were reading it. Go for it! Hand it to the kids who dream of owning a business. They'll be better for it.



No comments:

Post a Comment