Monday, February 19, 2018

Express Male by Elizabeth Bevarly

OPUS #2

I have no idea where this book came from. Does anyone else ever have that problem? I'm an avid reader so I regularly buy gently used from my favorite second hand store. I also pick up books from the library overstock sale. Plus, people know I'm a reader so I'm always being handed books that people think I will enjoy. I have no idea which category brought me this one.

Here's what I do know: it's a romance (not my favorite genre), It had a really pink cover (my least favorite color), and it claimed to be the second in a series. Three strikes before I even opened it.

Imagine my surprise when I actually enjoyed it. Sure the language was a little cliche at times, but overall the story was fun. If I'm going to read a romance story, I like there to be some action or story line involved and this delivered that.

I'm going to land on two smiles and a blush for this one. If you like romance and don't shy away from adult scenes, you'll enjoy this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment