Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Unlucky 13 by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro

The 13th Woman's Murder Club Installment (no, you don't have to read them all to enjoy them)

I think I finally figured out what bugs me about this series.  I do not have friends like this.  I mean, I have friends.  I have drop-everything-and-run-to-you friends.  But my family gets my 90%.  Lindsay and her crew seem to give job and friends a much higher percentage than family.  Even this book, with Lindsay married with a baby, involves very little time with that family unit.  I find myself paranoid that her (absolutely amazing) hubby will be unhappy.  It irks me.

Anyway, you read these books for the mystery.  It had that.  This one revolves around a case involving the missing lady who fooled them all in a previous book, Yuki's wedding, and a disaster happening to one of the girls.  It's not the best book I've ever read, but it's nowhere near the worst either.

2 smiles (sorry James)


No comments:

Post a Comment