Thursday, June 20, 2013

Zoo by James Patterson

Move over Planet of the Apes, there's a new what-if sci-fi book starring animals to worry me at night.  This time the story stars not only apes (although there's a really cool one in the book) but ALL THE ANIMALS ON THE PLANET.


The book takes shape quickly, but heads in a different direction than you are expecting.  Readers of the blog know that I'm a huge fan of surprises, so that was right on point for me.  I enjoyed every moment of the scientists putting their impressive brains together to attempt to find a solution to the massive global problem, and I put my faith in humans that they would do what needed to be done to solve it.

This is a book worth reading, no question about that.  Well done, as usual, Mr. Patterson.




No comments:

Post a Comment