Monday, September 17, 2018

The Cruel Prince by Holly Black

"It's the thrill of leaping without being able to see the ground right below you, right before you realize that's called falling."

I admit I grabbed this book because of the Twitter page the posts "Incorrect Cruel Prince". I laughed out loud at the way that person portrays Carden and Jude. I decided I had to give the book a read. I don't regret the choice.

The book begins with death. Jude's parents are murdered and she witnesses the event. From there, the story takes Jude and her sisters to the world of Faerie.


The masterful way that Jude interacts with the Faerie's was thoroughly enjoyable. The mystery was well done. The story kept my interest. I am looking forward to book 2, which is not available yet.

I recommend this one. It lives up to the hype. Four smiles.



No comments:

Post a Comment