Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Private Vegas by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro

I think the Private series is growing on me.

This one featured Jack and yet I liked him.  He was still edgy but something about his asshole brother made me appreciate Jack more.  I don't understand it fully, but there you have it.

For those who haven't heard, Private is a series about a guy (Jack) who owns a private detective agency.  He has a lot of money so he can offer first class services to anyone who will pay well.  The best tests, often before the police can get them.  He can also offer you dedicated services with little else to get in his way or hold him back.  It's an interesting concept.

Anyway, the mystery was good this time.  If you're eager to try the Private series but my reviews have turned you away...try this one.

Recommended.



No comments:

Post a Comment