Friday, May 29, 2015

The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown

See...this is why I started keeping a book blog in the first place.  Because I started reading this one and realized I'd already read it!  Did that stop me?  Nope.  In fact, I think I enjoyed it more the second time.

Dan Brown's detail is amazing.  He has a knack for making me crave visiting the places he is writing about, in this case Washington, D.C.  I end up with google images open before me searching for places or artwork that he explains.  It's not necessary because the man paints it with words, but it's fun to see if it appears like I pictured.

Robert Langdon is fun, as always, and keeps me laughing when I least expect to laugh with his own brand of sly humor.

5 huge smiles, even the second time reading it.  Oh and a wink because even I didn't remember one of the big twists.




No comments:

Post a Comment